Thursday, May 3, 2018

To my best friend letter

 Dear best friend,
You mean so much to me and I love being your assistant. I love the way you can picture thing in your mind and make it just from thinking about it . I really like the way you persevere on everything you do.Remember that time when we were tinkering on an invention like a total mastermind and I just want to tell you we are a great pair.
I feel so unhappy when you are sad about something but when sadness becomes anger the best thing to do is sit down take a break for some time. Sometimes it might help to just talk about some of you favorite things like games and apps and sooner or later the anger will go away. after that you will be right back on track
I hope my advice helps you because you are very special to me.
From you assistant

This week we read The most Magnifcient thing and we wrote a letter as the dog to the little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment